Tuesday, March 6, 2012

You're not the only one

This week has been a little tougher than normal.
I spent a good amount of time crying and being down on myself.

But i certainly had a wake up call today going to church.
It was fast Sunday so during sacrament meeting  the members are invited, if they want, to bear their testimonies of what they know and believe. Almost every single person bore their testimony on how they are going through a hard time. It was incredible to me see such a large group of people going through their own individual trial but all coming together with one main thing in common, our love and testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. So cool! It made me realize how you are never the only one going through a tough time. We all come to this earth to experience trials and hardships and we are all here to help each other. What a great thing to know!

Anyways, so pretty much i realized i am a horrible blogger but i'm gonna keep going!  Thank you to all my readers!! I love you!

So I have had the past two days off from work and it has been wonderful!

I started going to the gym and have discovered..... I LOVE IT!!! I love the way I feel when I do and for the rest of the day following. I am incredibly sore but i am absolutely enjoying it :) I stretch for 10 minutes, do weights for 15 minutes, then the elliptical or bike for a half hour, then stretch for another 10 minutes.

On Leap Day I met a couple Characters that are so stinking cute!!

  TinkerBell!!!


  Winnie The Pooh!

Monday Night I FINALLY made it to Family Home Evening. After FHE Debby and I met with the missionaries and that was great as always.

Tuesday I went to the gym, and you'll never guess.... One of my amazing roommates decided to come and see what all the hullaballoo is about!! (I technically had to beg her to come haha) But once she got there she was so happy and that made me so happy! We're going to meet again on Friday! Can't wait!

I sent 3 Letters to Missionaries and a package to my family! I've finally memorized my address!

This was quite a boring post. I will be sure to make the next VERY INTERESTING and enjoyable :)

Enjoy each and every day!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad you're loving working out! it seriously is the greatest :) love you girly!

    ReplyDelete