Friday, April 6, 2012

Be your best You


Well first off, the reason i have not posted in so long is because my laptop has passed away :( At first it was hard not having my laptop, and well it is still an inconvenience because i can't update my blog as easily (a big thanks to my roommate Erin for letting me borrow hers :) ), I can't save pictures and videos on a hard drive so i can erase them off my phone, I can't watch my TV shows on hulu like Modern Family, New Girl, or Parenthood! And I can't skype my family on a big screen without asking to use someone else's computer. But I CAN borrow a laptop to update my blog, I can save pictures on facebook and email them to myself because I have a smart phone, I don't need to watch my tv shows i'm doing fine without them, and I have skype on my amazing iPhone! So I actually have some ups to these downs :)

A LOT has happened since I last posted.
My best friend came to visit me!!!! We had to much fun going to the parks and staying on the beach in Daytona! I got almost no sleep at all while she was here and it definitely showed hahaha which I apologize for :/ But nonetheless the Lord knew what he was doing sending her to me when He did because I could not have gone through the things I did without her there.
Everything had finally just come crashing down on my at once. I felt so sad, and alone. And to my surprise either of those feelings didn't stay for very long. The day I had a major meltdown the opportunity to speak in church came along. I agreed to do it but then thought, "Am I ready to give a talk in church?" "Am I going to be able to say what they need to hear?" Life just didn't seem right up until that moment. I wasn't being the best me I could be. But i went through with it anyways, and it was probably, no it WAS the best thing i could have done for myself. Because of that talk I prayed more than I had in a long time. I was listening to uplifting music everyday and  I felt so good! I also had the sweetest experience in giving that talk :) Lets just say I was able to have the spirit speak right through me to a specific person in a big way. After that life has only been up hill. I know that that is because I am staying close to my Heavenly Father and doing His will in being an example of the believers and bringing the gospel to others :)

A LOT HAS HAPPENED!!!!

Best friend came and visited!!


Laura got baptized!!


I got to spend time with Sammi while she was here vacationing!
WE WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND.....HARRY POTTER WORLD!!!!!














Brittany, Debbie and I have a new game called SPOT THE MISSIONARIES where everytime we see them we have to take a picture and send it to each other :) haha this was #1 and set the ball rolling :)



^Elder Hanson and Elder Mortenson have been an incredible strength to me :) They are great missionaries! I love meeting and learning with them :)

And last but not least CONFERENCE!
Conference was absolutely  amazing :) I love our Prophet Thomas S. Monson and all the Apostles!
We are so blessed to have them on the earth with us today :) Their guidance is exactly what I need in times of trouble or discouragement.




^Conference, a way to stay on the straight and narrow^

Well I hope this shall suffice for now!!
Remember there is Always room for Improvement.

Be the Best You that You can Be!!

1 comment:

  1. Best friends are the best when you are down! And God really, truly always gives us what we need, even if we don't know it is what we need! Pretty amazing isn't it?

    ReplyDelete