Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Little Pick Me Ups

If you have a family like mine (crazy, fun, loud beyond reason, and just plain BIG) then you know that is hard to leave them behind and miss out on all the birthday parties, weddings, baby showers, baby blessing, dinners and game nights.
This is my amazing BIG amazing family a few years ago... we've definitely grown since :)


But you know what? There are ALWAYS things around you, places to go, experiences to be had to cheer you up, and you just gotta grab hold of every chance you get to have a little pick me up :)


Like,


Find a local free activity like.....Free Pancake Day at IHOP!


Go to a Water Park with some great friends! (or snowboarding if you are in Utah ;) haha)


Giving out your address so you can recieve unexpected letters from your sweet cousin Mckenzie :)


Do something that reminds you of home that makes you happy :)

Serve your Roommates/Family and make them a cake :)

Mani Pedi- Treat Yourself!!

I hope when you are have a bum day you can use these pick me ups or find your own pick me up! Feel free to share your pick me ups! I can use all that i can get, though, can't we all? :)

Good Luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment