Thursday, February 23, 2012

Keep on Keepin on

Well its been 2 weeks and 3 days since i've officially moved to Orlando Florida!!
I'm really enjoying my Costuming internship at Disney World :) I've had the opportunity to get all the costumes ready for show and mend them as needed (which has been my all time favorite part!) And do the up keep on all the amazing costumes! Next week i get to go and work back stage at Fantasmic! I have heard that you never see the people the go to Fantasmic! again because they love it so much they never leave! I hope that is the case with me!

Life got a little rough an rocky there for a bit. My roommates and i weren't getting a long and the tension got almost hard to bear, so my solution (Thanks to the missionaries) was to write them all notes :) So i did just that! I told them what i loved about each one of them. Pretty soon we all started treating each other with kindness. It was a wonderful feeling and experience. It just shows how when you invite the Spirit, He takes over and makes up for what you can't do by yourself.
My friend Debbie Burroughs and I have met with the missionaries twice now and have enjoyed both times. They shared with us the reason why we were here. (Forgive me if i posted this last time) But they had us turn to D&C 100:2-6 and we were both just overcome by the spirit and had a comforting feeling that we were exactly where we needed to be :) Next week we are having a Potato Ice Cream party with the missionaries and people we invite! (Its really delicious :) Not at all what you think it is haha)

I went to Animal Kingdom for the first time the other day! But.... I did not get the full effect because right before we were going to get on the yetti ride... IT SHUT DOWN :( and the place was packed. so we went to a chinese restaraunt for lunch. Taste of China is so good!
This is the Yetti Ride at Animal Kingdom!



Debbie has become such a great friend to me out here and such a blessing to have someone who shares my same standards and beliefs. We have great fun together! Including dressing up as Minions!!

One of the biggest adventures of not having a car.... is going to the grocery store... haha Today we went to Wal Mart. Altogether Rai (one of my roommates) and I spent $220 and had to take all our lovely purchases home on the bus..

I have had the most wonderful times skyping my family and friends!! My first skype date was with my amazing friends Joey and Alex!!
On sunday I skyped My mama,   Big brother Keith, brother Spencer, and Best friend Kenzie!!!

Monday I skyped my Big Asian Amjad Vongsengxay!!!
Wednesday I skyped with my amazing cousin Chelsea Adams!
So needless to say I am really lucky :)
Its a short post but i gotta go to Colors of the Wind party at Chatham Apartments!
Until next time my fellow bloggers!



No comments:

Post a Comment